Please follow the guidelines for abstract preparation carefully as it will be the sole basis for acceptance of the abstract for presentation. Abstracts must clearly state:
- The Objective of the work;
- The Results and accomplishments and their significance;
- The Advancement over previous work;
- The Contact Details (e-mail, affiliation, country) of the presenting author;
- Preferred Mode of presentation (Oral or Poster);
- The Topic in which you would like your abstract to be considered for presentation.
All the abstracts should be submitted electronically. Click here for abstract submission. The deadline for abstract submission has been extended up till March 31st, 2016. Notification of abstract acceptance will be announced by April 5th, 2016
For Abstract Submission click here
For Abstract Template click here
Should you have any queries regarding abstract instructions and submission, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.